Panchang The Primordial Elements Of A Nativity
The Panchang is the Vedic way of measuring time. Time is the essence of life. The Panchang is the most important part of Vedic astrology with influences on a given Day. By knowing the parameters of the Panchang thoroughly, we can clearly understand what the chart promises and what future has in store for us.
- What Is Panchang
- Solar Day or Vaara
- Importance of the Solar Day of Birth
- Practical examples
- What is tithi
- What are the important signification of each tithi
- What significance the tithi has in the life of a person
- Practical Examples
- What is a Nakshatra
- What are the significations of each Nakshatra in brief
- What do the Nakshatras in the Birth chart reflect about the native (with Practical examples)
- What is Karana
- What are the important signification of each Karana
- Vishti or Bhadra in Detail.
- What is Yoga
- Types of Yogas and its effect on the personality of the native
- Mathematical derivation of each of the 5 elements.
- Remedial measures
DURATION: 15 weeks/ 2 Hours per week (Every Sunday)
DATE: COMING SOON
TIME: 10 AM IST to 12 PM IST
COURSE MATERIAL: Recordings of the sessions and pdfs will be sent to all after the class.