Nakshatras Course - 3rd Set
The Nakshatras form the sky map and are the harbingers of events in our lives. Planets in specific Nakshatras show definite behavior and consequently give a direction to our lives.
In this set of classes, learn about the last 9 Nakshatras from Moola to Revati. Also, learn about the remedial measure associated with each one of them.
We will also touch on the topic of seeing Nakshatras in the Divisional Charts and take charts impromptu for analysis.
Course Level: Beginners to Advanced (3rd set of 9 Nakshatras)
First Class: 28th March 2021. Sunday
Regular Classes: Saturdays
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30PM IST
The medium of Instruction: ZOOM
Duration of the Course: 4.5 Months (18 Lectures 2 Hours Each)
- Prediction based on Decoded Mythological Stories and Puranic Legends associated with the Nakshatras
2. Understanding the Esoteric Significance and Delineation of Important Themes and Shadow Issues associated with Nakshatras.
3. Detailed Analysis of the Nakshatras.
4. Application of Theory on Example Charts, In-Class Practice Sessions, Revision Exercises
5. Remedial measures which are easy and simple to apply
- Detailed course material emailed to all participants on a weekly basis
2. Recorded sessions will be made available to all participants
Fee – Rs.10000/- $155 (USD)