Nakshatra Courses – Set 1 (English) From Ashwini to Ashlesha
Nakshatras – Set 1
From Ashwini to Ashlesha
The Nakshatras form the sky map and talk about the upcoming events in our lives. Planets in specific Nakshatras show definite behaviour and consequently give a direction to our lives.
In this set of classes, we begin our journey with the first 9 Nakshatras from Ashwini to Ashlesha. We also see how nakshatras play an important role in our health quotient through the Tridoshas.
We will also take charts in class for analysis.
First Class: 6th March, 2022.Sunday
Regular Classes: Sundays
Time: 10 AM to 12 Noon IST
Medium of Instruction: ZOOM
Duration of the Course: 3.5 Months (14 Lectures 2 Hours Each)
- Prediction of Nakshatras and planets there in based on Puranic Stories for.
- Understanding the Important Themes and Shadow Issues associated with Nakshatras.
- Detailed Analysis of the Nakshatras.
- Application of Theory on Example Charts, In Class Practice Sessions,
- Remedial measures which are easy and simple to apply
- Understanding the Doshas and your mental and physical wellbeing through the Nakshatras are also covered.
- Detailed course material will be emailed to all participants after the class.
- Recorded sessions will be made available to all participants
- New Research will be shared with all students
Rs.12500/$200 USD (Including 18% GST)