Tarot is a fine way of predicting one’s secret that is causing hindrance in their path. Let it be anything related to your personal life or professional, Tarot can unlock it all. I have already explained some basics about the tarot cards in my earlier blog. So, today, I am going to brief a little about each of the first 12 major arcana of the tarot cards.
0. The Fool – A carefree person with a small baggage and a dog as a companion on his Journey. This card teaches us to live in the moment and try to explore new areas in life.
1. The Magician – A Magician shows a young capable man with all the elements and potential at his disposal to turn them in a reality. This card gives on the suggestion to utilize their skills to the best of their ability.
2. The High Priestess – It portrays a lady who possesses spiritual wisdom. This card advocates you to reflect your thoughts all over again, before making a judgment.
3. The Empress – This card shows an empress sitting on her throne and illuminates the power of feminine strength and often suggest that some good news is on its way to you.
4. The Emperor – This one portrays a strong protective man. Like the previous one, this one too often brings good news. It predicts the positive outcome of any event especially when one is in an authoritative position.
5. The Hierophant – It is the male counterpart of the high priestess. It suggests the need to seek a wise recommendation or advice from someone who is capable and wise enough to help.
6. The Lovers – It projects a man and women in front of an angel. This card is talking about the decision making abilities of a person and the need for communication.
7. The Chariot – It projects a disciplined man being pulled in a carriage by 2 sphinxes. This indicates motion, often towards victory and often considered as a card to success via control and caution.
8. Justice – It portrays a ruler holding a sword and implies balance, law and justice and a possible resolving of a conflict by fair and square means.
9. The Hermit – This card projects an old man holding a lantern. It indicates you to observe or reflect a situation, take a step back and contemplate for the right answers to emerge.
10. The Wheel of Fortune – This Card shows the wheel of life. The wheel as it has its ups and downs reflects the situation of life and we, like the being in the card, need to be prepared for it.
11. Strength – It portrays a strong, but gentlewomen who are adoring a lion. This card offers encouragement to believe in yourself and deal with everything in life with love and patience.
12. The Hanged Man – This card illustrates a man hanging upside down. It signifies that one needs to behave different preceptive to view the same situation. Sometimes just waiting for the situation to unfold helps us much more than rushing headlong into it.
We will be back with the rest of the 10 tarots card shortly.
Are you all excited to master these major arcana at the fingertips! Register yourself for the Tarot course today and get started.